Saturday, May 3, 2014

#27 How Far Back One Must Go To Find The Beginning

Candy Land Chutes and Ladders Twister Trouble Sorry
Jenga Mancala Uno Battleship  Zingo Clue Monopoly Yatzee
Apples to Apples Mouse Trap Life Go Spit Scrabble Operation
Gin Rummy War Cat’s Cradle Old Maid Go Fish

This is the place to start in the Way Way back when we jumped so high on the Trampoline and flew into the sky on your Swing Set and down the Slide and hung off the Monkey Bars like Monkeys and dug in the Dirt like Happy Pigs

Hide and Seek Catch Tag Freeze Tag TV Tag Simon Says Whisper Down The Lane Checkers Jacks Telephone

Dolls

Miss Mary Mack all dressed in black with silver buttons all down her back

Who Stole the Cookie From the Cookie Jar?

Jump Rope Baseball Hockey
Scooters Bikes Kick Ball Dodge Ball Soccer

Duck Duck Goose

House School Mommy and Baby Big Sister Big Brother Restaurant
Doctor

French Fries

We were all Friends and we liked to Play

Boys or Girls didn’t make a difference

Jump Tickle

In the beginning before the other games that messed with each other in a mean way
First we were friends and now you don’t talk to me any more neither of us know why and we are both Sad and Hurt and no one is gonna say anything about it

We used to share secrets and stories snuggle have Tea Parties under blankets play Dress Up and now you don’t pay any attention to me because you like someone else better

I don’t know why you don’t like me anymore
I must’ve been bad I know you were

I guess

So I’ll just ignore you and you’ll ignore me and then maybe you’ll hit me in the head with your lunch box in the school yard and we’ll have it out and then we can be friends again




No comments:

Post a Comment